Starting from Version 6.0, MadHead introduced new Amelioration Skills.
Player can now collect "souls". The current number of Souls can be found in “Inventory”. The number of saved Souls is unlimited.
Souls are gained :
- From random drops in battles.
- By decomposing monsters available from Diamond Seal. Regardless of the gaining method (from Diamond Seal, Friend Point Seal or drop in stages), these monsters will give respective amounts of Souls after decomposing.
- By decomposing monsters Breeding Crystal or Essence Hunter. These monsters will be randomly dropped in stage Day of Souls opened every Saturday and Sunday. Arcane Luster will raid in the last stage when specific monsters are leaders.
- As reward for clearing stages, completing achievements and other rewards
To see available and unlocked Amelioration Skills, go to a card's profile, then tap on the numbers under the race : "I II III IV"
Two steps are required to ameliorate a monster :
- Insert / Melt in souls : Spend the corresponding amount of souls to unlock the next amelioration battle. This step is irreversible : souls melted in cannot be restored.
- Ameliorate : This will lead to a challenge stage which costs stamina. On completing the level, the monster will be ameliorated. If failed, stamina is lost but souls remain melted in. Diamonds may be used to revive in these battles.
- Each monster has 4 Amelioration Stages. Monsters can acquire a different Amelioration skill in each Amelioration stage.
- Monsters must reach 5* or above to perform Amelioration (some series have exceptions).
- Monsters series available for Amelioration in Version:
- 6.0 - Protagonists, Paladins, The Norns, Chinese Mythological Beasts (Great Schemas), Ethereal Dragons, and Norse Gods
- 7.0 - Greek Gods, Western Beasts, and Servant of Dragons
- 7.1 - Golems and Chapter 1 Zodiacs
- 7.2 - Immortal Heroes and Chapter 2 Zodiacs
- 7.5 - Heroes from Afar, Komainus of the Temple and Sprites
- 8.0 - Investiture of the Gods
- 8.1 - Chinese Gods
- 8.2 - 72 Demonic Spirits and Cunning Phantoms (AKA Disney Villains)
- 9.1 - The Witches
- 9.2 - BIGBANG Conjurers (★7 only)
- 9.25 - Diva of the Stars (★7 only) and Spiritual Civilization
- 9.3 - Cyborg Scholars, Cyborgs' Companion and Ancient Artifacts (★6 only)
- 10.0 - Hyakki Yagyō - Curse
- 10.1 - Crimson Grace
- 10.2 - Egyptian Gods (★7 only)
- 11.0 - Chinese Paladin Legends (★6 only) and Monster Strike - Heroes
- 11.1 - Toy Pixies
- 12.0 - Minds of the Fray and Major Gods of Babylon
- 12.1 - Keepers of Worlds
- 12.2 - Fairytales Untold
- 12.3 - Druids of Nature
- 12.4 - Valkyries of Divine Wine
- 13.0 - Descendants of the North
- 13.1 - Origin of Demons
- 13.2 - Dragons from Sepulchre
- 13.3 - Richman
- 13.4 - Primal Greek Gods
|Protagonists||Chinese Mythological Beasts|
|Greek Gods||Norse Gods|
|Ethereal Dragons||The Witches|
|Servant of Dragons||Immortal Heroes|
|Heroes from Afar||Komainus of the Temple|
|Investiture of the Gods||BIGBANG Conjurers|
|Cunning Phantoms||72 Demonic Spirits|
|Diva of the Stars||Spiritual Civilization|
|Cyborg Scholars||Cyborgs' Companion|
|Hyakki Yagyō - Curse||Crimson Grace|
|Egyptian Gods||Monster Strike - Heroes|
|Chinese Paladin Legends|
|Toy Pixies||Minds of the Fray|
|Major Gods of Babylon||Keepers of Worlds|
|Fairytales Untold||Druids of Nature|
|Valkyries of Divine Wine||Descendants of the North|
|Origin of Demons||Dragons from Sepulchre|
|Richman||Primal Greek Gods|